The Trailmaster K125 comes with lots of power and features that make it a great value. Motivated by an air-cooled 125cc carbureted 4-stroke engine, this chain-drive 2x4 deluxe sports quad offers your choice of an easy to use automatic CVT (F-N-R) dual A-arm front and rear swing arm suspension, Rugged Upgraded Shocks, and drum front and disc rear brakes. Available in Several great looking color choices.
This Awesome Trailmaster K125 125cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder, the air-cooled engine comes with a Semi-Automatic transmission with reverse or Fully Automatic and electric start makes it simple and easy to ride. FREE 8" Over-Size Off-Road Tires Included! Its equipped with both hand brake and a foot brake for use of use. This medium size ATV can be used by kids and adults alike.
This unit can be registered for off-road use in all 50 states. Calif Green Sticker approved and legal for year-round use
1. Free Manufacturer Parts Warranty
2. Free Tech Support from our Certified Techs. .
4. Free Owner's Manual.
5. Free MSO for vehicle registration.
Engine type 125cc 4-stroke, single cylinder
Max horsepower 5.7kW/7,500r/min
Max torque 8.0N.m/5,500r/min (N.m/r/min)
Bore*stroke 56.5 X 49.5 mm
Max speed 42mph
Starting system Electric start
Battery 12V, 5Ah
Engine oil 1 Quart of 10w40 Non-Synthetic
Transmission Semi-Automatic (Clutchless) with Reverse
Front Suspension Double a-arm / Rear Suspension Non-Mono shock
Brakes Front brake:drum brake / Rear brake: Hydraulic disc brake
Tires Size front/rear 19 x 7.00 - 8 / 18 x 9.50 - 8
Fuel capacity 1.2 Gallons
*$195 delivery to your door! Includes Liftgate.
We are proud to announce our new READY TO RIDE OPTION! Let the pro's assemble your new ATV, it will arrive to your door built right, run tested and ready to ride. The only thing you do is 1. Hook up the battery, 2. Put gas in it and go riding!
Ready to Ride Option Includes The Following:
1. Check Starter Switch
2. Check Kill Switch
3. Check all lights including Head Lights, Low & High Beams, Rear Tail Lights and Brake Lights
4. Check Rear Safety Wrist Strap Kill Switch* *Not on all Models
5. Mount Tires & Wheels and Check Tire Pressure
6. Check (Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Brake System Fluid,)
7. Adjust Carburetor for proper idle and run speed
8. Check Transmission, Chain Drive, Brakes and Electrical Connections
9. Check Battery and Check the Charging System
10. Check all Remote Control Features including Engine Kill and Alarm
11. Once completed we Custom Package and Ship your ATV Ready to Ride!
12. Just choose the Fully Assembled Option at Checkout and your unit Ships Fully Assembled, Ready to Ride
Or You Can Choose the Assemble Yourself Option (FREE). Some Assembly and Adjustments are Required: Use Lock Tight when assembling your ATV.
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
Recommended for riders 6 years of age and older.
Riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult. Motobuys recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
(Mainly putting on the wheel, setting handlebars, connecting battery, and changing the oil before you ride)